The 8836M Non-Contact Forehead IR Thermometer is capable of rapidly recognising abnormal body temperatures, such as those caused as a result of a Coronavirus (COVID-19) or Influenza infection. This infrared thermometer can be operated at a safe distance of 1 to 3cm from the target, discarding the need for direct contact between the operator and subject.
Measuring temperature via the forehead, the 8836M Non-Contact IR Thermometer is produced by an ISO13485 accredited manufacturer and is FDA510(K) verified. Body temperature measurements are taken between 32.0 and 43.0˚C, whilst the surface temperature of objects can be measured within a range of 0.0 to 100.0˚C. Body temperature is accurate to 0.3˚C and object surface measurements are accurate to ± 1.0˚C.
Featuring a Backlit LCD display, the 8836M Forehead thermometer presents an intuitive display and benefits from features such as a ˚C/˚F exchange, alarm symbol with beeping indicator, a low battery indicator and the ability to retain 32 of the latest readings within an internal memory. In addition to the customisable alarm, an inbuilt over range indicator alerts the user to an abnormal temperature via a visual alarm. Powered by 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries, this infrared non-Contact device will automatically power off after 15secs of no-operation.
Tremendously practical, the compact 8836M Non-Contact Forehead IR Thermometer is suitable for an assortment of temperature measuring applications; live-in care facilities, commercial grade airline terminals, medical centres or even simply at home.
- Measures body temperature from 32.0℃ ~ 43.0℃ (± 0.3℃)
- Surface temperature measurement from 0.0℃ ~ 100.0℃
- Measure body temperature (via forehead)
- Optimal measurement range of 1 to 3cm for forehead measurement
- Non-contact measurement
- Features backlit LCD display for simple operation
- Internal memory records 32 most recent readings
- Over range indication: HI or LO for body temperature
- ℃/°F exchange
- Alarm value setting with audible indication
- Auto power off after 15s & low battery indication
- Powered by 2 x 1.5V AAA battery (not included)
- ISO13485 accredited manufacturer (for ‘Medical Device Quality Management’)